Saturday, June 13, 2009

P90X Round 2 - Day 20

Busy busy.

I got a hold of the remaining DVD's for P90X+ this past week. I've had Interval X+ for 2 months, but I was in a fitness craze and just had to get the rest in my hands. Thursday I did Kenpo Cardio +. Yesterday was Legs & Back with Ab Ripper X and I threw in Abs/Core + at the end just for good measure. I was super sweaty! Not sure if it is the weather (sunny and warm all week) but I was drenched.

P90X+ is tough, I'm not going to lie, but I love a challenge.

Today I did Kenpo Cardio + again and then did all of the lifting from Back & Biceps. Another sweaty workout. This upcoming week is Rest week. Time is going by extremely quickly, so I feel that any kind of plateau I've hit will be smashed once Phase 2 starts. Nothing new to add except I've bought new shoes so that I've got better grip on the floor for any jumping and lateral moves, but mostly for Plyometrics and Cardio. My K-Swisses don't have enough tread, but I've got these new Crosby 87 Reeboks :), should be fun.

My plan is to do Interval X+ on Monday and stick with the schedule for the rest of the week. I have yet to do Total Body+ and Upper +. Excited to try those. Maybe I will venture into those 2 workouts in Phase 3, or start with the + full time for Round 3. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment