Wednesday, June 17, 2009

P90X Round 2 - Day 24

I feel as though lately I've come online to blog only when I get extremely motivated and excited.

Everything has been working out smoothly. I have been sticking to the schedule and eating clean. I have really surprised myself with this program. I have successfully completed 3 phases and am about to complete the 4th without skipping a beat. I never would have thought I could dedicate so much blood, sweat, and tears into this, but I have, and it's become a habit.

Experts agree that it takes 21 days to break a bad habit and form a new one.

This active lifestyle is something that I never want to give up. Just last year, I told myself I never had enough time. I actually believed I didn't have an hour and a half each day to transform myself.

Never had time to change the way I live. Never had time to become a better person. Never had time to get in the best shape of my life.

No.

And only 114 days later I keep pushing play, and I CAN'T STOP. It's funny though, because I did Kenpo Cardio + for the 3rd time in a week. I've almost got all the moves memorized, not to mention the sweat almost reaches the bottom of my shirt every time I do it.

The Gladiator. It's the best move ever.

Hi, my name is Michael and I'm addicted to the X.

No comments:

Post a Comment