Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P90X Day 86 - Core Synergistics

Hi peoples.

Really quick post. As you can see I haven't been blogging much lately. Things have been really hectic not only with working out but with actual work too! I've been staying true to the plan and the efforts are paying off.

This is the final week of the last phase (made it!). It doesn't seem like it is over though. I don't feel that P90X is truly a 90 day program. Incorporated with a few other workouts, it can be a lifetime thing, 365 days a year for the rest of ones life.

Today was Core Synergistics. Still not loving the Plank to Chaturanga Run and my shirt still does not stay down when I do them, hahaha, but I push through. All other moves have gotten easier, Sphinx Pushups, Bow to Boat (ugh!), so I do not envy you all doing the P90X Lean :).

Keep crushing play! I know I am! The last day is so close, I can taste it.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I'll be looking forward to before/afer pic transformation :P!!

    ReplyDelete