Monday, May 4, 2009

P90X Day 71 - Chest & Back w/ Ab Ripper X

Things didn't feel right today.

I wasn't sweating as much as I used to. Before the first water break, I usually break out into a flop sweat. I don't know what it is about my body, I just sweat a lot. I'd say that I was sweating more during Ab Ripper than the main workout, which is unusual. I cranked out about 15 reps of each pushup, a few less on the Declines and Dive Bombers, and I started using my pushup bars again which have been sitting in my closet for 2 weeks.

As I was doing my pushups, my chest felt warm, so something was definitely going on, but I wasn't as fatigued this week. I did more than the usual amount of pullups today, which really surprised me; not as much chair. I think it was the breathing. As they tell you, breathing is everything. Maybe I've been holding my breath this entire time, but I felt really good with this workout and things were going as they should.

Ab Ripper was not the greatest, but I managed to do all 50 reps of the Mason Twists which I've only been able to do once before. So proud. Things are coming together. Under 3 weeks left in the program, so I definitely can not stop now. Keep pushing play. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment