Sunday, July 5, 2009

P90X Round 2 - Day 42

I can't believe I haven't posted in so long.

Today is Day 42 of round 2, which means I'm close to the mid-way point of finishing P90X for the second time. I've given myself a full rest day today. I did Yoga X yesterday and lifted weights (a mix of Shoulders & Arms and Back & Biceps). Nutrition has been sketchy lately as I've gone out to eat two or three times this week, which I rarely do. But that will change as there is no holiday this upcoming week and I can get back on track.

I'm on new supplements this past week, so that should really boost my performance and weight. I've been up and down between 143 and 147 depending on the workout being cardio based or not. I'm sure that it's mostly water weight that I'm losing. I would like to gain back the lean muscle mass that I once had and get back up to about 150 or 155, but it's been pretty difficult.

Keep pressing play.

No comments:

Post a Comment