Sunday, July 19, 2009

P90X Round 2 - Day 56

I've recently gotten excited again about working out after discovering the One on One with Tony Horton DVD's, but I'm even more excited that my Rest week is over. Back to another excruciating Phase 3 and I say that with the best intentions possible.

So anyways, back to the OoO disks, I did Super Cardio yesterday and I liked it a lot. It was something new and refreshing for me to try, away from the old routine of Cardio X and Interval X+. Another thing I really like about these workouts is that they are up close and personal with Tony. He gets a chance to really be himself and talk about things out loud, some that I can relate to and some that just make you laugh or smile. It's great when you are in the moment, working as hard as he is, because he is after all a real person like you or I. Tony hates cardio work, he said it himself. ME TOO, hahaha.

I really can't wait to try some of the other ones from Volume 1. After getting so amped up about this, I have gone and purchased the first DVD for Volume 2. Beachbody is selling the first disk of the Volume 2 series for a penny. That is $0.01 and all you have to do is pay the shipping. This is really a promotion that you can't lose on. I am not a Beachbody Coach (yet), and no, I am not getting paid to advertise this. I think that this is an offer that you can't pass up. So what are you waiting for? This deal is good for the month of July only. Hurry up!

With the exchange rate from the USD to Canadian currency, my bill is literally $3.50. How much is $3.50? Well, I think I will pass on the coffee and the sandwich and get this instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment