Sunday, July 26, 2009

P90X Round 2 - Day 62

There has been a lot of alcohol consumption these past few days which I am not particularly proud of. Also, I haven't been able to eat as clean and as often of the foods I usually enjoy because of all the activities and parties I've attended. I did not get a chance to do Yoga X or an extra cardio workout this past weekend.

First I moved my rest day for this week to this past Friday instead of Sunday because of a work party. I thought I would be able to get in a leg workout Saturday and maybe some yoga on Sunday. I didn't think I would get home in time to do Legs & Back Friday evening, but I ended doing a few sets of pullups in my doorway to compensate at 8:00 that night. That's quite late for me. Since back exercises were done I could focus on legs and possibly squeeze in some arm work for Saturday. I totally forgot about abs, so that would have to be done on Saturday too.

Instead of doing back again and just the leg portion of Legs & Back, I opted for Plyo Legs from the One on One series. I never noticed it until late this morning that my legs are a bit wobbly. I guess that workout did what it's supposed to, haha. 3 minute leg squats in it are killer! It's so much easier to do them with shoes on. I really dislike doing the 200 Wacky Jacks in it. Everything I can do no problem. After that was completed, I did Just Arms and Killer Abs for fun. I may do some stretching at home tomorrow (or this morning depending on the time of this blog post...Sunday). I went out unexpectedly tonight and have no time or energy to prepare for tomorrow or wake up early. I feel like crashing, and it's almost 2 AM but still quite warm out. It was scorching hot this morning but thunderstorms and sideways rain all this evening. Quite odd.

Also, I am going on vacation in August for 2 weeks. I'm not sure what I can do if I'm away from home. I hear a lot of stories that resistance bands are great to carry on the road because they are so versatile. I do want to be able to enjoy myself and keep up my routine. I need some ideas. Do I stop working out altogether and carry on from where I left off? 2 entire weeks is a long time to do absolutely nothing and I don't want to ruin what I started 5.5 months ago!

One last thing, it's taking forever for my order of Volume 2 of the One on One series to get delivered. I'm really excited to get that DVD in my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment